Blog Archive

Monday, August 26, 2024

Majikoi A Ryouken Route After available:

Through a long and frustrating process I managed to download Ryouken Route After and download the extra files needed to get it to play on my computer.  I don't know how good the actual content of the game is because all I've managed to do so far is get it to work, but I trust in the author Takahiro to deliver.  The previous Ryouken route in A-5 was really good, featuring tons of new girlfriends and a crazy big harem, so an after story with that as its basis can't go too far wrong.  I'm sure the game will be very lewd.

That leaves only one more Majikoi game to be translated, A+.  The people who have been working on this franchise for a long time are working on A+, so I trust it will come out eventually, becoming one of the top English-language visual novel franchises once all is said and done.  It's so rare for a visual novel franchise to be translated in full, so it will be a momentous occasion.

Meanwhile, I finished up all the questlines in Dragonflight, beating the emerald dream quest campaign.  It's crazy how short Dragonflight really was.  If you focus on actual quests and not minigames the whole expansion can be played in weeks, and yet this game was around for almost two years.  Anyone who actually subscribed to WoW during that whole time is a fool, but I cleverly waited right up until the War Within to resubscribe and managed to complete everything hours before the new expansion begins.  That's how you beat the system.

College football has begun, with Georgia Tech upsetting Florida State in the very first week.  That must be disheartening for Florida State, but with the expanded playoff it's still possible for them to get back in the hunt.  There are 12 playoff spots now, not 4, so anyone can make it if they play well from here on.

Recently Fairy Tail passed the 300 episode barrier of canon content.  Soon Pretty Cure will reach the 900 episode count for itself, and One Piece will reach the 600 episode barrier.  But Fairy Tail's 300 eps can beat 600 eps of One Piece or 900 of Precure, because every ep of Fairy Tail is twice or thrice as good as its competition.  All hail Fairy Tail, and may its run of 100 Years Quest be long and fruitful.

I also flipped 4 Unicorn Overlord overworld songs from 4-star to 5-star, demoting 4 underperforming 5 star songs to make room, on the basis that every time the Unicorn songs came on I was delighted, which means I want to listen to them more often, the precise purpose of the rating system.  They're now at maximum rank so I can't promote them any further, meaning I can't possibly be mistaken about their placement now.

No comments: