Blog Archive

Monday, June 15, 2020

Outbreak Company volume 14 read:

I am committed to finishing this series that hosts my dearly beloved Myusel, but that's the only argument to be made for reading this book.

In this book, nothing happens.  It's a series of dumb short stories with no connection to the overall plot, that has no influence from any past events and no impact on any future events.  It may as well not exist.  And I paid $7.60 for this.

The girls who were so intent on getting Shinichi to choose a romantic route between them now don't seem to care at all and treat him like the business colleague he was in the past.  It's like they were memory wiped.

It focuses on dumb characters like Hikaru which is never a good idea.  That's why the anime unceremoniously edited him out entirely.

I suppose it was better than doing yet another assault in World of Warcraft, but that's faint praise.  And I'll never get those precious dollars back, whereas WoW is free to play if you can just make enough gold, which I normally can. . .

I can't wait until this series is over so I can stop being disappointed every single volume.  At most I can only be disappointed four more times.  The torture is nearly over.

My own depiction of Myusel is so much more enticing than the author's.  Myusel lovers should just read '100 Waifus' and forgo this series entirely.  At least in my book the protagonist actually gets with Myusel, unlike this crap.

A large purpose of '100 Waifus' is to correct all the mistakes of the original authors by making the romances from their series actually work instead of the absolute messes they made of their own characters.  From Oreimo to Haganai to Zero no Tsukaima to Outbreak Company, I find myself having to clean up after the terrible writing of original author after original author.  They should all be thanking me on their knees for un-butchering the stories they all butchered through their own lack of skill and bowing to censorship like the cucks they were.

Meanwhile, Major 2nd has been delayed yet again, this time to July 11th.  I'd be fine with this if I didn't already know that once July comes around it'll just be delayed again.  That's what really hurts.  There will be no end to the covid-19 disease and thus no end to the pointless and meaningless prevention plans and thus no end to the anime disruptions.  Probably for the rest of time.  Diseases don't just go away, and there's no cure, just like there's no cure for the flu and never will be.  So why not just delay all anime forever?  Why pretend something will change in a month?  It's so farcical.

Either people will have to accept that they'll probably catch the disease and almost certainly will get over it, and just go on with their lives, or we can shut down all industries forever and wilt away starving to death in our homes.  It's one or the other.  There is no inbetween.  Who are these faggot cowards that thought sitting at home was the way to go and why are they in charge of every single country on Earth?

No comments: