Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Non Non Biyori volume 11 + No Game No Life volume 8:

2 cool releases came out today:  Non Non Biyori's manga volume 11, the first volume that exceeds the anime's coverage, and No Game No Life's light novel volume 8, which concludes the cliffhanger we were left off on from the previous volume.

At least for one day all entertainment needs should be met.  Both are available for purchasing at amazon.

In addition, the NIT tournament semifinals are today, so basketball is also a useful addition to the lineup.

The spring anime season is just around the corner now, I'll be making my first impressions post once I've seen enough new shows as always.

I've been proofreading my newest addition to 'In Another World With 100 Waifus.'  It's just been some minor edits but if you haven't read it yet now's a better time than ever.

No comments: