Blog Archive

Friday, March 29, 2019

Cute-sama's Expansion Pack:

I ended my 'In Another World With 100 Waifus' novel on such a great tease that I couldn't help but want to know what would happen next.

As a result, I just had to add in a Cute-sama expansion pack.  This follows the story just a few more years and a few more events, with Cute's introduction as a real love interest, a new set of children, the actual fate of the Earth and all the other loose ends tied up tight.

Part 4 ends the teasing and just delivers the goods.  Hopefully this should do it.  Though if I want to write more obviously I'll just go ahead and write more.  But at least for now there's a fun new epilogue for people to dive into.

Part 3 already had a great ending, but I think Part 4's ending is pretty fantastic too.

Meanwhile, 'Mission Complete' from FF Tactics and 'Run!' from FF 5 were remixes and thus cut.  Making the new music hall of fame total 5412 songs.

No comments: