Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Hatsukoi 1/1 Append Disc Complete:

The translation only covers Kyou and Maya's routes.  Yukino's presumably will be translated someday, at which point I'll truly complete this game.  But I've now played everything available.

The append disc is mainly just sex scenes.  I don't mind but it feels kind of pointless.  It's kind of funny how my favorite memory from this game is the rage I was put into by Yukino's actions, which led to my brilliant permapost 'A Season for All Things.'

Aside from that, Runa is the best girl and she wasn't even in the append disc, so go figure.

I added Non Non Biyori into my value added manga rankings with the completion of volume 11, replacing Card Captor Sakura.  There isn't enough translated Card Captor Sakura that hasn't been animated yet to merit inclusion.

I also decided Hoshizora no Memoria is a better visual novel than Shuffle, Tick, Tack, and Really? Really! combined.  This is because Hoshizora has more heart, and more memorable, moving scenes.  Shuffle is just magical nonsense scrambled together for fun.  Hoshizora no Memoria can make you cry.  Therefore Hoshizora moves in to the coveted top 10 visual novel rankings and Shuffle joins the other runners-up.

Now I can focus on reading Hello, Goodbye which I downloaded a while ago.  Hopefully Dracu Riot or some other good visual novel comes out before I finish Hello, Goodbye so the ball can keep on rolling.

No comments: