Blog Archive

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Lucky Star volumes 5-8 Read:

I'm now caught up on all commercially available manga in my hall of fame rankings, as well as all the fan-translated manga.  I just have to wait for new releases like anyone else if I want to read any more of my 75 favorite manga original series.  The same is true for the books in my light novel hall of fame, the visual novels in my visual novel hall of fame, etc.  I'm all caught up on everything.  If I want to read anything more, I just have to start another series.

My next manga targets are 'The Other World Doesn't Stand a Chance Against Instant Death,' 'Killing Slimes for 300 Years,' and 'Isekai Skill Taker.'  These can't qualify for my manga rankings, though, because they weren't originally manga.

The new Lucky Star volumes were okay, but nothing in them made me feel like a new anime season was needed.  As a result, the franchise is only 70th out of 75 in my value added manga rankings.  Better luck next time, Lucky Star.

No comments: