Blog Archive

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Tsui Yuri Available:

Manga Gamer has released Tsui Yuri under the English title 'Sisterly Bliss'  Nyaa.si has a copy ready for download.  It's translated and easy to play, just click on the .exe and off you go, unlike most visual novels that take a devil of a time to make playable.

I don't know how good the visual novel will end up being, but based on the synopsis it was highly anticipated.  This is the first eagerly awaited new visual novel released in English this year.  It took all the way to October to have some good news.  Well, better late than never, right?

I still haven't finished Hatsukoi 1/1, so I don't know when I'll fit in Tsui Yuri.  If the translators keep releasing at this slow a speed I'm sure I'll get around to it soon enough, though.  I won't have any other choice.

No comments: