Blog Archive

Monday, August 20, 2018

Avengers: Infinity War is a great movie:

Avengers: Infinity War has been watched and added to my good movies/tv shows hall of fame.  Since I decided to cap the total of endorsed movies at 200, I kicked Airplane 2 out to make room.  No big loss there.

Infinity War is so good that it's actually my 3rd favorite MCU movie so far.  It has tons of cool action scenes, humor, a reasonable plot, a cool villain, and amazingly gives a decent scene to every single character in the movie -- which has a ridiculous number of characters.  It's like watching a Pretty Cure All Stars film done right.

Of course, I don't believe a single death in the movie is permanent.  I don't trust anything I'm being shown.  The movie makers would never have the balls to actually kill off anyone.  But it certainly raises the suspense for Avengers 4 to do something really cool to bring them all back.

Having Thanos straight out win and then sit back and smile as the ending was just delicious.  It takes courage to release a film that sides with the antagonist.

Meanwhile, I added another song to my music hall of fame, from Naruto's unreleased soundtrack, the song titled 'Friends.'  I also found that portions of my Crest of the Stars music were remixes of each other.  However, by using the handy-dandy itunes tool that lets you stop or start a song early or late, I managed to cut out all the remixed parts and henceforth listen to only the unique portions instead.  That tool is such a lifesaver.

No comments: