Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Summer Anime Preview:

What do we have to look forward to this summer season?  As usual I'll break down what's coming into three categories:

Continuing good series:

Eden's Zero

MIX

One Pace

Hirogaru Sky Precure

Dragon Ball Super Heroes

Returning good series:

Bleach

Atelier Ryza

BanG Dream MyGo

Spy Classroom

Jujutsu Kaisen

Rurouni Kenshin

Hataraku Maou-sama

Genjitsu no Yohane

Bastard!!

Possibly good series:

Uchi no Kaisha

Jitsu wa, Ore Saikyou

Okashi na Tensei

Yumemiru Danshi

Suki na ko ga ga Megane

Jidou Hanbaiki

Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon

Higeki no Genkyou

Nanatsu no Maken

Level 1 dakedo

Liar Liar

Zom 100

Eiyuu Kyoushitsu

Dark Gathering

Synduality Noir

Helck

Seija Musou

Shiro Seijou

Temple

So 14 watchable series right off the bat, with potentially 19 more.  Currently there are 19 watchable series, so if only 5 series pan out from the potential list we'll be sitting pretty.  Bleach is of course the highlight of the summer season.

Meanwhile, I finished reading Isis Orb only to discover there's a new Outbreak Company novel to read.  Even though the author said the series was finished.  Just like Shakugan no Shana and Full Metal Panic these authors can't put their pens down.  I guess I'd better get to work on it, it has a higher priority than rereading Xanth after all.

I also promoted 'Chalice' to my 5-star music hall of fame at the expense of 'Rydia' going down.  I didn't want to demote Rydia but there's no more room!  I had no choice.  I hate grading on a curve. >.<.

No comments: