Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Spice and Wolf volume 18 complete:

There, now I'm all caught up on English-translated Spice and Wolf.  This series is more and more turning into a mystery genre.  I can never solve the riddles before they're revealed, it's so frustrating.

Next up is Hataraku Maou-sama! volume 15.  Then I'll have caught up with all the light novel authors I respect, until the Death March anime ends, at which point I'll dive into that series as well.  It's great having 50 favorite video game franchises, 100 favorite authors, 200 favorite anime series, 100 favorite manga series, 50 favorite visual novel companies, 200 favorite composers, 50 favorite movie franchises, etc, but at some point their total productivity is going to exceed my ability to consume them all, at which point I'll have entered an entertainment singularity. . .  I have to work harder if I'm to keep up!

No comments: