Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Zoku Owarimonogatari Anime Announced:

Bake - (etc) - monogatari continues in 2018, like 8 of my other top 10 anime franchises.  No good series ever dies, apparently.  I had already marveled that 2018 was going to be the most top heavy year in anime ever, and this just adds to that fact.

Monogatari is still on my wishlist, though, because there's still tons of novels that have not been announced for adaption that follow after Zoku.  Zoku is a good start but not nearly enough.

At the same time, it was announced that Key's latest visual novel is getting an anime adaption, Summer Pockets.  So the visual novel comes out this summer and the anime some time after that.  In that case, I won't even have to read the visual novel, I can just watch the anime.

2018 just keeps getting better and better.  2017 was fine, but I can't wait for the New Year.

No comments: