Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Kimi ni Todoke ~ Soulmate ~ finally translated in full:

You can find the full series, including the last two chapters that can't be found anywhere else, at nyaa.si.  The home of all good things, it seems.

I bought and read the original Kimi ni Todoke so long ago, so this last portion of the story left untold was so frustrating for me.  Like not being able to hear the ending to a song for 10 years.  With this exactly over half of my top manga is finished and fully translated, 38 out of 75 series.  Let's hope this is a turning point and the momentum will all be downhill from here.

Speaking of songs, I've found two new recruits for my music hall of fame -- the opening theme to the latest season of Kimetsu no Yaiba, 'mugen,' and the opening theme to SAO Fractured Daydream.  They aren't official because I haven't listened to them 100 times yet, but I'm sure they'll make it.  They're certainly better than the 13 songs at the bottom of my music hall of fame I'm looking to replace.

I've rewatched Idolm@ster Shiny Colors and am about to finish rewatching Kimetsu no Yaiba Hashira Training arc.  In addition I've rewatched all the Wonderful Precure that's currently out.  My project to rewatch all great anime is continuing without a hitch.

The reason why I can't find a copy of Happiness 2 is because it isn't out yet, it was delayed again after bugs were discovered.  Go figure.

No comments: