Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Let's do this, '100 Waifus' reread number 45 underway:

I want to finish editing '100 Waifus' this year, and there's nothing left to do in WoW, so the time has come to get back to work.

I immediately found lots of edits I needed to make in Chapters 1 and 2 -- I added some characterization to Iris and Mikoto, characters who rarely get the spotlight.  I corrected a detail with Riko that makes her ability to summon food more justifiable.  She now has the Linkle Smartbook, which in the anime itself allowed her to summon food, so it makes sense that she can make food here with it.  I rephrased a sentence about not wanting waifus to die so that it actually makes grammatical sense.  I deleted an unnecessary comma.

However, these edits don't require I reread the book for a 46th time, they were during the 'grace period,' because I still haven't received the paperback version of the book which already has all these edits included.  So long as these are the only edits and my paperback book is fully up to date, I'm still good to go with this as my last edition.  I'm very much looking forward to receiving the paperback so that I can officially get my reread underway.  I have a strong feeling that I won't need to do any more edits because I remember virtually every word in the book and I don't foresee any problems cropping up later than what was found in Chapter 2.

Using my Kindle I'm already up to Chapter 8 with no further edits required, so I'm on the right track.

Meanwhile, I finished rewatching One Pace, the version of One Piece God intended people to watch, having caught up with the previous Wano arc and the current Egghead arc.  Now I'm back to my Precure rewatch, this time all in bluray like God intended.  I'm only one episode away from finishing Bleach Kai, which is the way God intended Bleach to be watched.  All of these series are very old but the 'God intended' versions are all brand new, so still worth checking out.

Russia has definitely taken Vodiane, almost certainly has taken Grodivka, definitely retook Snagost and probably eight other villages in its own Kursk territory, finally finished taking Krasnogorivka, and is basically advancing all across the front.  Ukrainian forces are in danger of getting surrounded and destroyed in cauldrons in multiple large areas.  Either they're going to have to retreat, giving up hundreds of square kilometers without a fight, or large portions of their army will be forced to surrender like what happened in Stalingrad.  There are no good choices for Ukraine.

I thought Trump won the debate.  Kamala just re-vomited the same old lies about Trump that have already been debunked, gave a bunch of pre-rehearsed talking points that were irrelevant to the debate, and kept trying to speak when it wasn't her turn to speak.  However, the American public felt Kamala won the debate, proving yet again how hopelessly stupid and worthless Americans are.  Hopefully America will wake up before the actual election because a Kamala presidency would be a disaster, possibly leading to the literal end of the world in nuclear fire.  But who knows, these are the same American people who voted for Hillary, the open pedophile mass murdering Satanist, to be president.

All we can do is vote, and then wait and see.

No comments: