Blog Archive

Monday, August 19, 2024

Russia liberated New York:

Sadly, only the one in Ukraine, but progress is progress.

New York was a heavily fortified city that had been on the front line since 2014.  This is a much larger deal than some small village getting temporarily occupied in Kursk Region.  Toretsk will probably shortly follow, since the two cities are like Dallas/Fort Worth.

Meanwhile, I replaced Nanare Hananare with Summer Pockets in my anime rankings, and Kanata with Mai in '100 Waifus,' as planned.  I decided there was no time like the present.  I hope the Summer Pockets adaption is better than the Rewrite adaption was, so I don't have to unrank it like I did the filler-plagued Rewrite.  Summer Pockets, with 0 actual episodes as of yet, is dead last at 200th, whilst Girls Band Cry moves up to the vacated spot of 189, getting a little more of the respect it deserves.

Hopefully this is the last time I'll ever have to edit '100 Waifus.'  When I read the 45th edition I won't have to change a thing.  That's the plan at least.  For now I have gear to grind in WoW, and a new expansion to play once it's actually released.

No comments: