Blog Archive

Friday, August 16, 2024

Max level reached on all my WoW characters:

I'm a fanatic who made a character of every single race in the game (24 in all I believe), so reaching max level (70!) on all of them is quite a feat.  It was aided by the pre-patch event that allows people to level at a rapid pace, but with the number of characters I own it was still a large ordeal.  Without the pre-patch event I never could have done it, I never thought I'd actually manage this feat again, but here it is.

There's still a week before the new expansion comes out, so I'm going to have to waste my time in WoW doing something unproductive from here on.  I think I'll focus on getting more Shadowlands covenant outfit sets.  I could also sort out my inventory. . .

There aren't many important events that occur once one starts playing World of Warcraft.  It's an all-consuming abyss, a complete time waster.  This is the most epic achievement out of everything I could achieve, it's all downhill from here.  Which means there's very little to post about on this blog for the indeterminate future while I play the new WoW expansion.

Ukraine is still doing obvious war crimes, dressed in literal Nazi SS helmets (you can watch the video if you doubt me), shelling Donetsk shopping markets with precision weapons (yeah I'm sure there's some valid military reason for that right?), etc.  Israel is also exploring new and exciting war crimes, like sending prisoners into tunnels to make sure they're safe or anal raping prisoners who haven't actually been convicted of anything.  But that's all more of the same.  The battlefield is up in the air.  Ukraine is making huge territorial gains in Kursk province, but that territory is mostly empty, so it doesn't achieve any strategic objective.  If there is one thing Russia can spare it's territory, it's the largest nation on Earth, so it really doesn't matter how much territory you take from it, there's always more.  (Hitler and Napoleon also learned this lesson).  Meanwhile Russia is closing in on Pokrovsk, a major city with vital road and rail junctures, which if taken could lead to the entire region being cut off from the rest of Ukraine.  If you ask me Russia is still winning and has all the momentum on its side, but I can't prove it until Pokrovsk is actually taken and all these dominos start falling.

Kamala keeps introducing new terrible policy plans, like price controls, which already failed every other time in history and everywhere else around the world.  But nevertheless like a zombie that can never die she's re-introduced the idea.  But we already knew winning this election was vital, nothing has changed, we already knew her only plan once president is to wreck America.  I'm convinced Trump will win the election, but I can't prove that until November, much like I can't prove Russia is winning the war until they've won the war.  Much like I can't prove the Covid vaccine is deadly, despite the innumerable teenage athletes dropping dead suddenly in the news.  Maybe it's all a coincidence.  ::rolls eyes::  Since I can't prove anything I say is true there's no point reasserting mere assertions.

WoW is the biggest time sink in the world, but I can still be more productive there than here.

No comments: