Blog Archive

Thursday, March 14, 2024

Oops! Three obvious errors fixed:

I thought '100 Waifus' needed no further editing, but sometimes an error is too glaring to ignore.  I want the book to be perfect so there's no reason to deliberately ignore a mistake that could be fixed.  In chapter 1, Mirajane isn't included in the list of flying girls when of course she is one.  So that was fixed.  In chapter 11 I call Cure Flora's transformation device a 'perfume,' while in chapter 15 it's called a 'parfum.'  Either one would have worked but it needs to be consistent whichever term I choose, so I corrected 'perfume' to 'parfum.'  And in Chapter 17 I listed Makina's breast size as 'tiny' when 'small' is more accurate, so I corrected that and the corresponding tally of small vs. tiny breast sizes later in the chapter.

So far those are the only three errors I've noticed, and they're all very minor (no wonder I didn't catch them until now), but now that I'm stuck editing the book anyway I may as well go full hog and try to improve it as much as I can.  In that spirit, I think I'll add a sentence (the bolded one) to Chapter 55:

       "FINAL HEAVEN!" A brilliant shining light surrounded Tifa's fist, and then all four of her sons started shining like suns of their own.

       "FINAL HEAVEN!" The stupid muscle bound freaks all shouted in unison, and I gave up my last prayer to Cute-sama for forgiveness at the stupid way I died. Why oh why didn’t I go with the obvious Ferris wheel date plan instead?


Nothing like a little graveyard humor.  :).  And after watching Cloud kiss Tifa in FF7 Rebirth I'd like to at least reference that super romantic moment in the book.  If there are more positive changes I can make in the story I'll make those too, it's too late to turn back now, but I honestly doubt there's more errors left to fix.  I did a pretty good sweep of those things in all the previous readings, so hopefully my paperback reading will be smooth sailing from here.

Meanwhile, Gen Z is becoming more and more gay.  The girls are now up to 30%.  It's morbidly humorous how quickly the world is ending.

Republicans are folding on Ukraine and are going to fund them with more weapons after all.  This is disappointing but not surprising.  Republicans have always been warmongers and it's no surprise they're returning to form.  Trump is the only powerful Republican voice for peace and he's not in power right now.  It won't make any difference, though.  Any new U.S. equipment will burn like all the rest.  Russia's military is superior to ours, conventionally and nuclearly, so we could give our entire arsenal to Ukraine and it wouldn't matter.  Besides, there aren't enough young competent brave Ukrainian men left to wield any of our handouts anyway.  One way or the other Ukraine and the entire west is destined to fail.  Ukraine will pay for their coup, treaty violations and attempted genocide in 2014-2022, as well as their war crimes from 2022-2024+, with either the total elimination of their country or its castration, and we will pay in economic and reputational costs for goading them into doing so.  This is already written into the book of fate.

A new leaked Department of Defense memo shows that after the vaccines were mandated among our troops their heart failure rate climbed by 937%.  If we actually tried to fight a war with these people they'd just all keel over immediately upon the first physically demanding activity.  We have neutered ourselves with deliberate poison, all to strike out against the hated white male patriarchy, which the military symbolizes to Democrats.  I'll repeat, young fit men were at zero risk from the Covid virus.  Either zero men in the military died of it or some equivalent to zero.  There was no reason to mandate an experimental, untested vaccine down these soldiers' throats.  The only reason this mandate was made was out of visceral hatred of the military and a thirst for domination over people who in your heart of hearts you know are actually better than you, a truth you can't forgive.  It's the same reason the Covid vaccine was mandated for pro athletes, the least possibly at risk population on Earth.  (In fact, not a single pro athlete of any major American sport died of Covid, but plenty have had heart attacks since the vaccine was rolled out.)  And we want to start a war with Russia, China and Iran?  It's ridiculous.

The answer to this memo leak is to prosecute the leaker and handwave the data away as 'long Covid,' a completely unscientific theory that claims the immediate effects of Covid on young men are harmless but years later they suddenly are rife with heart failure from an infection that played out long ago.  This spurious claim could be easily fact checked if they just did a comparison study between vaccinated soldiers and unvaccinated ones, and see if the rate of heart failure was the same in both groups, but of course they refuse to do this study, so we all know what the truth of the study's hypothetical results must be.

I make mistakes, which is why I'm still editing '100 Waifus' on its 41st edition.  I make bad predictions, which is why I'm still making edits even though I said there wouldn't be any need for them.  But when it comes to the big picture items, the threat of state endorsed LGBT+ as an ideology, the fate of Ukraine and the safety of the vaccines, I've been proven completely and utterly correct.  Since these predictions are the ones that affect millions of lives, as opposed to the spelling of 'perfume' or 'parfum,' I think my record is pretty good.

No comments: