Blog Archive

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Yuuki Yuuna S3 Announced:

I have no idea what this season could be about, since all problems were resolved last season.  No matter, any Yuuki Yuuna is welcome.  I'm sure the great Takahiro will think of something.

A lot of my favorite anime have received sequel announcements but few of them have any hard and fast release date.  Remember those six Princess Principal movies that were supposed to come out?  I fear this will be the same.

In any case, in my quest for good manga, I read all the manga that comes after the Death March anime.  It was great, different from the web novel but that makes it all the more intriguing.  I also read Countless Swords Sorcerer (it was okay) and now 'I'm a Middle-Aged Man who Got my Adventurer License Revoked.'  It has a cute Loli he carries around in one arm as he smites dragons with his other hand.  No, seriously.  >.<.

No comments: