Blog Archive

Saturday, July 25, 2020

The Galactic Navy Officer Becomes an Adventurer:

I'm always on the lookout for new good manga to replace all the ones that disappear.  This one is mostly like an isekai but has a sci-fi slant.  Instead of traveling to another world via magic, this high tech guy crash lands on a primitive planet that has humans, magic, goblins etc.  He uses the high tech to curb stomp the primitives and get ahead in his new life, much like a cheat awarded by God would have done in an isekai.

This is a huge step down from Kimetsu no Yaiba or Dragon Ball Super, but it can replace the likes of Isekai Onsen.

Meanwhile, I finished Imouto Paradise 3.  I bought this even earlier than Senren Banka so it's nice to finally reach the finish line.

Meanwhile, I cut 'Nadir's Whale' from my music hall of fame.  It kept getting quiet then loud, starting and stopping, such a jagged song.  I didn't want to be swung around by its whimsies any longer.  In its place I added the new fripSide Railgun opening, 'dual existence.'  There's something about Railgun, fripSide always tries harder and makes more epic songs for Railgun than anything else in their career.  All the Railgun openings are great, though of course 'only my railgun' can never be beat.

No comments: