Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

SAO Truly Rewatched:

[MTBB] came out with the final volume of SAO Alicization War of Underworld in blu-ray today.  That's episodes 10-12.  I promptly rewatched them and finished my rewatch of Alicization and all of SAO, for that matter.

Of course, in July SAO will resume and my rewatch ticker will start ticking again, but I can't exactly rewatch a show that isn't even available yet.

Meanwhile, [Kaleido-Flax] released three more episodes of Kimetsu no Yaiba in blu-ray, and I promptly rewatched those, meaning I just need the final two episodes to come out in blu-ray before this rewatch is also complete.  These are some excellent, beautiful series so seeing them in blu-ray is a moving experience.

Meanwhile, Edens Zero is announcing a 'major announcement,' odds are it's an anime adaption.  I'd rather have more Fairy Tail, to be honest, but Edens Zero is one of the best manga out there without an anime adaption, so I figured this was coming.  It will immediately enter my top anime rankings once it begins, I'll be overjoyed to see it embraced into the fold.  Odds are the anime won't cover the entire manga, so like Rave it'll be able to stay in my top manga rankings too.

Meanwhile, I got my final WoW character up to 430 item level, with my best about to hit 450 item level.  It's difficult to get any higher than that without raiding so I'll leave it at that.  It's still high enough item level to deal with any conceivable issue I could legitimately come across.  For instance, I've already beaten the previous last raid from Legion, Antares.  I even got the Vestments of the Eternal Traveler outfit in preparation for Shadowlands.  Many of my professions are also maxed out.  I can't keep playing this game at such a fever pace without burning out, but at least I'm getting lots of useful stuff done while I still can.

I also received a 7th 5-star rating over at Scribble Hub for '100 Waifus.'  I'm glad to see there are at least 7 people on Earth who recognize my genius.  If enough people knew about the story and tried it out, the number of fans would eventually reach infinity.  The point isn't the number but the potential embedded in the story itself which the number of top ratings proves.

With the rising stock market it seems likes things are on the up and up across the board.

No comments: