Blog Archive

Friday, June 12, 2020

Edens Zero gets anime as predicted:

It's now official, Edens Zero will get a tv anime of at least some wholesome length.  The manga is far from over but there's plenty of content for a 24 episode season if that's what they desired.

With the announcement, I took Edens Zero out of my anime wishlist (the wish has now been granted), and replaced it with Sakura Zensen, which of course will never happen but that's what wishes are for.

Bleach, Edens Zero, Utawarerumono and Love Live?  Sign me up for anime's future.  This is a very healthy industry, if they were ever allowed to produce what they say they'll produce.

The game industry is also very healthy with FF7 Remake's sequels and the PS5 coming, as well as WoW Shadowlands.

For some reason visual novel translation speed is half what it was last year which is getting really frustrating, but I guess I can't complain until I at least finish Imouto Paradise 3.

I finally completed all the assaults and emissaries for all 17 of my max level characters.  Ugh, that's a lot.  But in return I got lots of gold, level 3 essences and cool new gear.  Soon enough a new set of assaults and emissaries will appear and the cycle will grind on undaunted.

No comments: