Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Sanoba Witch Completed:

Touko was the traditional final and worst route, the last girl I wanted to deal with.  With her down the entire game is defeated.  It took around six months?  Not bad.  A lot of other visual novels have taken a lot longer.

Obviously this was an above average visual novel or I never would have downloaded it much less played it to 100% completion.  Meguru and Nene stand out as attractive heroines, they were my obvious #1 and #2 play through picks.  But there were no emotionally satisfying moments that got me truly involved in the drama.  At best it felt fun dating cute girls.  Oh well.  Next I need to finish off the Hatsukoi 1/1 Append Disk and then I can try out Hello, Goodbye.

I scrapped two underperforming Stella Deus songs by Masaharu Iwata -- Nature and Unfavorable Circumstances.  That brought my music hall of fame back down to 5418, but that's still a lot larger than it was just a week ago.

I replaced Zero no Tsukaima's Noburu Yamaguchi in my good books hall of fame with Frank Herbert, the author of Dune.  It's a decent placeholder until I come across someone better.  I also nixed Suka Moka from my list of must reads.  Suka Suka + Ex is valuable, but I have zero interest in the sequel series which doesn't have any of my beloved characters.

March Madness truly begins tomorrow.

No comments: