Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Btooom volume 23 available:

On sale at Amazon.com, Btooom's manga volume 23 has finally been released.  They say volume 24 will come out much quicker, in March, so I'll be looking forward to that.  The suspense level in this volume is crazy, and the karmic moments are so satisfying.  I just love every decision this author makes.  There's a reason Btooom is my 16th favorite value added manga.

Meanwhile, I dropped Epsylon Range from my music hall of fame.  The song was just too simplistic and repetitive.  I feel like a lot of my songs suffer more or less from this syndrome but this one was especially bad.  By the time I've listened to everybody 100 times, I hope only the truly worthy are left.  This culling process is a necessity to make sure I got things right.

No comments: