Blog Archive

Friday, November 9, 2018

Tsui Yuri Completed:

When I made what seemed to me the most reasonable decisions available I ended up at the two good endings.  In order to complete my cg gallery and finish the game though, I had to follow a walkthrough to get to the bad endings.  And boy were those endings bad.  Shocking, even though I've become inured to most inputs.  It seemed like a sweet simple game down the good routes, but I can't say many good things about it now that I've played through the bad ones.  I think people who want to maintain their innocence should just steer clear of this one.

This clears the way for me to play Sabbat of the Witch.  Hopefully it will be better than Tsui Yuri.

I just haven't had much luck when it comes to visual novels this year.  Everything else has been great, but the visual novels. . . oh well.  One last chance.  Sabbat of the Witch can still redeem the genre and the year.

No comments: