Blog Archive

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Arifureta is Getting an Anime:

Oops.  There's no point reading the manga adaption if a better anime adaption is on its way.  I should never have been reading this in the first place.

The anime was supposed to occur in 2018, but was delayed to 2019 for whatever reason.  Sort of like Eromanga Sensei's ova, the Macross sequel, and Koutetsujou no Kabaneri.  It sure feels like 2018 suffered a great many delays, all of which ended up benefiting 2019.  That is, if they don't delay it all again to 2020.

The manga was nice enough, though a little generic, from what I read, so I expect the anime to be satisfactory.  White Fox is animating it so it will definitely look great.

The next manga up for trial is 'Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter'.

I wish I could be reading Kaleid Liner but since that's not an option Duke's Daughter it is.

No comments: