Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Mai Ten Anime Waifus:

Previously I gave my preference for which 10 visual novel heroines I'd like to shack up with, so this time I'd like to state my preference for which 10 non-visual novel heroines I'd prefer.  This isn't just a rundown of the 10 best female characters in anime, but requires that the heroine be in love with a male, who I can then substitute for.  As such, lesbians like Nanoha Takamichi, or girls who aren't interested in romance like Cure Dream or Wendy Marvel, who definitely rank among the best girls in anime, can't make these rankings.

The girls whose feelings of love and devotion for their respective male leads are the most delicious, who are of the highest cuteness and good character, who I'd be blessed to accompany for the rest of my days, are these ten, in no particular order:

Chtolly from Suka Suka, Sagiri Izumi from Eromanga Sensei, Deedlit from Record of Lodoss War, Kobato Hasegawa from Haganai, Sora Takanishi from PapaKiki, Sakura Haruno from Naruto, Sakura Kinomoto from Card Captor Sakura/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Lafiel from Crest of the Stars, Musiel from Outbreak Company and Asuna Yuuki from Sword Art Online.

Since I'm already getting the love of all these girls without having to earn it by doing anything in particular, but just transferring via mind-magic their feelings for the boys in the stories who did actually earn it, there's no reason why I should stop at a relationship with just one girl instead of getting all ten under the same roof.  The ideal living arrangement is me lazing about doing nothing with these ten girls, interacting with first one then the other based on my whimsical preference of the day, and them all loving me like they do the boys in their stories regardless of how worthless or profligate I am.  This seems fair and reasonable enough.

The hair colors of these girls ranges from blue to pink to gray to blonde to brown, but brown takes a decisive plurality.  Brown is also my favorite hair color among visual novel girls.  Perhaps it's that down to Earth realism that brown haired heroines tend to bring to the table.  A romance you could really see happening because the girls don't have any exaggerated traits for comic relief is a real advantage in these sorts of competitions.  After all, these are girls I want to spend my whole life alongside.  (though I guess down any timeline, Chtolly would end up dying shortly, as a leprechaun.  I guess even a short time spent with Chtolly is worth eons spent with anyone else. . .)

Asuna or Musiel have the largest breasts out of these ten but even they are only medium at best.  Most of these girls are young and small breasted, which was my preference in the visual novel group as well.  Young girls just tend to love more purely and devotedly, at least in anime, so they're infinitely preferable to the older, jaded types.

Virtual reality, combined with artificial intelligence, could give me a harem of programmable personality girls at the snap of my fingers.  These twenty waifus from anime and visual novels with their eternal youth character designs will come in handy once that day arrives.  I pity the fools who shacked up with some decaying fleshy crone, not realizing what potential the future had in store if they'd just patiently reserved their love for someone truly deserving. . .

No comments: