Blog Archive

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Imouto Sae Ireba Ii out in blu-ray:

As usual, the files can be found over at nyaa.si thanks to apacheprime.

It's taken nearly a year, but we finally have our hands on the blu-ray version of Imouto Sae Ireba ii.  With English subtitles, this series is now ready for rewatching.  It and Death March are the only two series in my top anime rankings I haven't rewatched yet, both because they haven't had a blu-ray release up until now.  With Imouto Sae Ireba ii finally in my grasp, at last one of these two problems can now be solved.

And once I've rewatched all my ranked anime I will have fulfilled my promise of not kicking anyone out of my top 200 rankings until everyone has passed the same test of rewatchability.  It will finally be time to start adding new great series in again, and I'll finally have the opportunity to kick out the less deserving series that really don't deserve a seat at the table.

Getting to rewatch this show in its highest resolution form is already a reward, but I'm even more excited about the implications it has for my top anime rankings moving forward.

Meanwhile, I finished Yukino's route in Hatsukoi 1/1.  Now all that's left is Makabe's route and the append disks.

I've also added another permapost to my sidebar:  https://diamed-the-road-less-traveled.blogspot.com/2008/09/what-is-white-supremacism-why-is-it-bad.html

I wrote this way back in September of 2008, 10 years ago, and yet it's just as relevant now as it was back then.  Ten years later, no new developments have refuted my argument.  Indeed, circumstances have only worsened and justified the need for it all the more urgently.

In addition, I'm very pleased with my 'a season for all things' article: https://diamed-the-road-less-traveled.blogspot.com/2018/09/a-season-for-all-things.html  I've added it to my permapost sidebar as well.  Though I've addressed these issues before in previous posts, I think the ideas have all been connected together in a novel and more persuasive manner.  The centerpiece quote from the bible which proves my point is just spectacular.

From 2008 to 2018, my wisdom continues to gush forth.  People should start taking advantage of it already. . .

No comments: