Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Zero no Tsukaima volume 21 finally translated:

You can read it over at baka-tsuki, the penultimate novel in the series.  I think the characterization of the villainous racist elves was pretty good.  Fair minded.  In any case, the elves are no longer a problem, Saito and Louise are reunited, and the Pope has revealed his plan.  Everything is laid out for a spectacular finale in volume 22.

The novels are a totally different series from the anime, which is why I mark the anime down so far.  Everyone needs to read the novels and thus learn the true story of Zero no Tsukaima.

It took this long for volume 21 to come out, so who knows when 22 will arrive.  But at least it's a step in the right direction.

My Xenoblade Chronicles 2 music haul has expanded to 15 great songs as more are released onto youtube for listening.  Just ten more and Mitsuda will catch up with Sakimoto.  I'm not sure if that will happen, though.  And on top of it, Sakimoto is slated to compose Valkyria Chronicles 4 so Mitsuda will fall behind again soon enough.  Mitsuda should have composed all 120 songs in the soundtrack if he wanted to beat Sakimoto for 3rd place like I'd originally planned.

Either Little Busters! English Edition is inherently glitchy or the copy I pirated is glitchy, because the moment I was in a good position to win the baseball game, after intense baseball practice had given me even the true rising nyaat ball technique, the game just froze the moment she tried to throw it in the match.  Since I hadn't saved anytime recently because I never imagined I could 'die' in such a way, all my hard work at batting practice was lost.  Of course, it's a good thing I didn't lock myself into an eternally looping glitch, so it's a good thing the practice was lost.  But it means I can never win the baseball game no matter how hard I try.

This game has found a lot of ways to annoy me.  Now that I'm finally on Rin 2, a story the anime didn't fully cover, maybe I can get some benefit out of it.

No comments: