Blog Archive

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Hayate no Gotoku S1 blu-ray Available:

Why does this always happen to me?  Right after I rewatch a series, it inevitably releases in blu-ray for the first time, after being ignored for decades.

Well, the good news is that by using my newly created Hayate filler guide, I was able to avoid downloading any of the filler episodes, which cuts the download size in half.  So in a way I guess it was better it worked out this way.

I guess this also means I'll have to rewatch Hayate again someday, or the download would go to waste. . . I must really love this series if I'm going to watch it a fourth time. . .

Well, with Season 1 covered, now the entire series is out in English subtitled blu-ray.  For those of you who have been ignoring Hayate up until now, now's the perfect time to dive in and watch Hayate at its best.

No comments: