Blog Archive

Friday, August 26, 2016

After Rio, Before Legion:

After Rio but before Legion, I got some important projects done -->

Maria-sama ga Miteru Season 4 blu-ray rewatched, and thus all of Maria-sama watched thrice.
Tamayura Graduation Photo rewatched, and thus all of Tamayura rewatched.
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar, all the blu-ray available, rewatched.

My Anime Rankings permapost has been adjusted for all the new shows that aired this summer, as well as other changes I made just because.  The rankings are now more accurate than ever before, which is always the case after they've been newly revised.

I read the third and final translated Naruto Epilogue novel, Sakura's Story, which the anime still has no plans to adapt, so this is the only way to get the info.

The anime I say everyone should watch I've watched twice, and the light novels I say everyone should read I've read (except for Baccano which still isn't out past volume 10 or Fafnir which I'm working on).  I've done my part, now it's up to the world~

No comments: