Blog Archive

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Manga coming and going:

The bad news is Dragon Ball Super, One Piece and Sousou no Frieren are all going on hiatus, and Isekai Shihai no Skill Taker is over.  The good news is Release that Witch and Zettai Karen Children are being translated again.  So about the same amount of good manga is coming out as before.

I watched the first episode of Sand Land (by Akira Toriyama) and was distressed to find out it was cg, not anime, and basically a ripoff of Disgaea.  That's all I needed to see before I dropped it.  I hope Dragon Ball Daima is better than this or Toriyama's dying legacy won't amount to much.

I was so confident that this 41st edition of '100 Waifus' was the final completely edited version that I ordered yet another paperback version of the book, this time updated to the latest edition.  I want at least one real copy of the real final version of this masterpiece.  If the first paperback didn't work out, try, try again.  Now my plan is to read this coming paperback for the 42nd time and prove the book really doesn't need any further edits and my work is done.  42 is the number known as the answer to the meaning of life, the universe and everything, so maybe this book, the all-book, which has all the answers, was fated to be read 42 times before it was done.

Sokushi Cheat's anime ended today.  I hope it gets a sequel season.  The source work is already finished so they could adapt the whole thing. . .if there was any justice in this world. . . And if pigs had wings. . .

No comments: