Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Outbreak Company volumes 5-7 available:

I needed something to occupy me between now and the 19th, when my video games arrive in the mail, so I checked to see if any more Outbreak Company light novels had been translated.  Lo and behold, three volumes exist beyond what was shown in the anime, 5-7.  5 and 6 can only be purchased from Amazon, but 7 can be downloaded at nyaa.si.  So you can at least save a bit of money on the deal.

With three books I should somehow manage for the next five days.  If they're remotely as good as the anime was, they'll quickly join my good books hall of fame.  Hopefully they keep translating this series -- it has 18 volumes in all, so there's plenty more fun where this came from lined up for us in the future.

No comments: