Blog Archive

Sunday, February 24, 2019

I Work as a Healer + Ore Dake Nokotta:

Isekai manga abound, and these two are decent enough to read like all the others.  One has a cute loli dark elf slave and the other has a brocon step-immouto.

Both are short so far, so I moved on to the Isekai Nonbiri Nouka manga.

I also finished Nene's route in Sanoba Witch.  The art in this eroge is top class, I just don't find myself moved by the plot.  I wish I could like these characters as much as I enjoy looking at them.  Unfortunately, without the writers behind key or Circus, that's extremely unusual.  The music is also bland, and can't carry any emotional weight like the music of key is so good at.  I ended up just muting it and listening to my hall of fame music on itunes on the background instead.  There's still three more routes left to go so there's no telling when I'll get the chance to even try out Hello, Goodbye.

I've finished the story modes for all the cute girl characters in Soul Calibur.  Now I have to play the bulked up muscle men.  *Sigh*.

It's true that I have a lot of stuff to do, but none of them are very appealing options.  Second rate video games, second rate visual novels, and second rate manga.  The only thing that's both top quality and new these days is the ongoing anime season, but sadly there isn't enough of it to cover the whole week.

March Madness can't come soon enough.

No comments: