Blog Archive

Friday, December 7, 2018

Good Music 15.0:

Some more improvements were made to my Good Music post.  For one, I found out that Hammerhead was just a remix of Hammerhead ~Last Bastion~, and took it out.  I also found out that Feather Cradle just wasn't a good song, and took it out.

I also got rid of all kanji/hiragana/katakana based song names and upgraded them into English or at least Romanji so the English speaking west can actually identify what the heck songs I'm talking about.

In addition, I grouped the songs by artist instead of album because that's the most relevant factor in the end.

If anyone's interested in discovering the best music the world has to offer, the new and improved music hall of fame is now waiting for them~

Liz to Aoi Tori was okay but nothing special.  It's sad when emotional dependency isn't reciprocal, but that's life for you.  It's virtually impossible for any two humans, or God forbid a group larger than two humans, to get along about anything for any length of time.  I'm not sure what's the use in focusing on just one of the endless many of dysfunctional relationships people can get into.  It's a dog bites man story.

Stories are only newsworthy when 'man bites dog.'  IE, when two people actually get along.  If I wanted to know about people who didn't get along I could just look outside.

No comments: