Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Doomsday and Character Creation:

The remainder of Soul Calibur 6's soundtrack appeared on the internet, but after vetting what was left on offer, I only decided on two more additions to my music hall of fame, doomsday and character creation.  The others felt too repetitive.  There just wasn't enough effort put into the songs to create what to me would be a complete melody.  A good song requires not just one good idea, one distinct five note sequence, but two, three, or more, all interacting with one another.

At the same time, it became clear that Diabolous Amalgam was just a remix of Bred from the Gap, so it was cut.

That gets me to 5343 songs, still 12 days in length, 981 of which were added just this 2018.  Hopefully I can break the 1,000 barrier before the New Year.

I've finally caught up on all the translated Konjiki no Mojitsukai manga.  It's just barely readable, so I couldn't read more than a bit at a time, but if you just keep plugging you can finish anything.  Next up, the 'Succubus ni Tensei Shita Node Milk wo Shiborimasu' manga.

I'm reading Index NT volume 21 as quickly as it comes out.  The translation is about 3/5 done.  So hopefully it will be fully translated by October 30th.

On October 30th some more translated light novels will come out - Parchment and Wolf volume 3 and No Game No Life volume 7.  Then I can read those until SAO Progressive volume 5 and Akame ga Kill! Zero volume 8 come out in November.  There's always something to look forward to.


No comments: