Blog Archive

Thursday, July 27, 2017

WoW Panda Music:

My Mists of Pandaria music worthy of hall of fame inclusion added up to 1 hour and 30 minutes of music.  Better than most expansions, but still worse than Wrath and Classic.  The music started off strong, but it quickly became derivative.  It felt like every song was just like every other, so once you listened to one you'd listened to them all.

Well, an hour and a half of great music is nothing to complain about.  Last up is Warlords of Draenor.  I just have to listen to this final expansion and my video game music playlist will be complete, and as a result so will my music hall of fame.

I do have an idea on how to expand my music repertoire though.  I found a website with the names of the top 100 classical music composers.  If I insert their name into youtube with 'best of', I bet I can listen to each of them's trademark song.  If any are any good, they could be my next inclusion into the hall of fame.  I already have a wide selection of classical music but I'd hate to go my whole life without even experiencing the world's most famous musicians even once, so I'd like to give all the well known names at least a shot at the title.

No comments: