Blog Archive

Monday, May 29, 2017

Tales, Best to Worst:

While we're at it, I may as well rank the Tales series as well, taken only from the games I've actually played:

1.  Tales of Xillia/Xillia 2
2.  Tales of Graces F
3.  Tales of Berseria
4.  Tales of Symphonia/Dawn of a New World Remastered
5.  Tales of Zestiria
6.  Tales of Phantasia
7.  Tales of Vesperia

I haven't actually played Destiny, Eternia, and Abyss, but I read the Destiny manga and watched the Eternia and Abyss anime, so I've somewhat covered my bases on those three games as well.  Based on what I saw, they would rank -->

1.  Eternia
2.  Destiny
3.  Abyss

Someday I should read/watch/play Destiny 2, Legendia, Rebirth, Hearts, and Innocence, just for the sake of completion, but there's no good way to go about that.  Most of these games never even received an English translation.


No comments: