Blog Archive

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Grisaia Phantom Trigger volume 2 complete:

You can read books and listen to music at the same time, but you can't read visual novels and listen to music at the same time.  As a result, I couldn't play any visual novels until this music sorting was out of the way.  Luckily, that saga is past, so I was able to get back to my original objective of playing Grisaia: Phantom Trigger.

I completed volume 2, so now I'm all caught up on the franchise again.  The only ranked franchise I haven't completed yet, out of my top ten English translated series, is Really? Really!.  I should really get on that already.

I don't consider Phantom Trigger to be good, but it's better than Idol Mahou Shoujo Chiru Chiru Michiru and I played both volumes of that game.  It's also better than the Grisaia short stories and I played all of them.  My loyalty for Grisaia runs deep enough that Phantom Trigger is actually on the above average side.

Once I finish Really? Really!, I still have Muv-Luv and Hatsukoi 1/1 to play, so I'm not going to run out of visual novels any time soon.

No comments: