Blog Archive

Saturday, April 25, 2015

200 Beautiful Anime Girls:

My list is back to a round number with the inclusion of my final two entrants:  Hana from Hanayamata and Mamiya Sakura from Kyoukai no Rinne.

Rumiko Takahashi's characters have always been pretty but they've never been in HD before, so Kyoukai no Rinne is really startling in its attractiveness.  With proper technology, this is how all of Takahashi's famous manga characters could have looked.  It's a shame they're never doing a Ranma 1/2 remake. . .

Hana really is an ethereal fairy as described in the show of impossible to believe beauty.  She looks good in anything she wears and no matter what she's doing.  Kimonos, t-shirts, loose hair or twin tails, Hana is always right.

With four pictures of each of them updated to my beautiful anime girls list, my final 'hall of fame' post without a round number has a round number again.

However, that round number perfection is about to be broken because Kyoukai no Rinne is also going into my top anime rankings.  I always said Kyoukai no Rinne would get into my rankings as soon as it started airing, and it's already in my great manga rankings, so it's no surprise that the anime will be featured in my hall of fame as well.  Even so, I'm very satisfied with how bones has adapted the material.  Everything looks great.  Crisp, well shaded and lighted, well colored, and well animated.  I couldn't ask for more.  The question now is if there are any other spring series that will be joining Rinne in my top rankings?

Danmachi is okay but I'm not sure it's to the level of a 'must-see.'  For the rest, it's just a matter of 'stay tuned.'

No comments: