Blog Archive

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Most Beautiful Girl in Anime: Lafiel

Attentive readers would have noticed that my previous post didn't include any pictures of the girl I consider the most beautiful in all anime-dom.  This is because I wanted to reserve a special place for her.  Lafiel isn't just the most beautiful girl ever depicted, she's also the best girl ever depicted in art.  I really can't imagine what more you could ask of anyone.  Her character has everything.  She's well beyond human virtue.  She's well beyond human.  She's at the heights of human imagination, a rarefied plane far better than the heights of human capability.  It is enough to admire such stars, and hope someday mankind will reach our imagined limits -- and then, those new people will be able to imagine something even higher.  That is my hope.

No comments: