Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Sena route read:

It was embarrassing for Sena from Tenpure!! to be in my wonderful hall of fame when I hadn't even read her route in full.  If I liked her that much, why wasn't I trying to get to know her?  But that hypocrisy is over because now I've finished her story.  She was as charming as ever in the additional content, asking to be Sora's wife and asking to have his babies.  She's very proactive, she was also the first to confess.  It certainly makes life easy for the boy.

In other wonderful hall of fame news, I added Robin Hood back in, represented by a new theme song, 'Fight it Out!,' which is much more fitting than his previous one.  Robin Hood isn't really a historical figure, no more so than Rhett Butler from Gone With the Wind, at least.  There was no reason for me to be so harsh on him.

I also gave Mikuru a new theme song, 'Warren Report,' which is a much more sonorous song than her previous 'Hare Hare Yukai.'  Hare was demoted to a 2-star song and thus ineligible to be in my wonderful hall of fame.  This demotion also means my music is back to 5 balanced tiers of 1100 songs a piece, like it should be.  The new 'Amore' song was given a 5-star rating, and every other tier demoted one song to keep things balanced, with 'Heaven's Door' from Front Mission Gun Hazard being kicked out entirely.

'Fight it Out!' and 'Warren Report' were the last two 4-star songs from Tactics Ogre, and Ogre Battle in general, that didn't have a fictional character attached to them.  Now this wonderful repository of music is fully mobilized.

The first full weekend of college football was super fun, with close games between ranked teams for three days in a row (Oregon vs. Boise State, Ole Miss vs. Louisville, and SMU vs. Florida State).  Georgia Tech vs. Colorado on Thursday was also close and fun.  It doesn't get much better than that.  I enjoyed the World Cup, but football is the one true spectator sport.

Tomorrow it will be the NFL's turn to dazzle.

No comments: