Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Amore:

I decided the opening theme to 'I Want to Love You Till Your Dying Day,' 'Amore,' was a song worthy of my music hall of fame.  The moment it qualified for that, it automatically became the song most suitable for Sheena, the protagonist of the show, so it also entered my wonderful hall of fame.  I'll have to find a new candidate for 'Pagan Poetry' to get back in.

Meanwhile, the monthly refresh in Heaven Burns Red got me some nice loot.  Among other things, I got base Hisame to max limit break level 4, base Tama to level 2 and maou Bon Ivar to level 1.  I really have gone 'all in' on Hisame, this was the last powerup she could get and now she has it.  Sadly it still isn't enough to get her a slot in my critical penetration squad.  If anything I would replace samurai Inori with maou Bon Ivar in the future.  Maou Bon Ivar has some amazing abilities, especially once she reaches level 4 limit break, which will probably never happen because it costs too much.  But anyway, she has a higher ceiling than Hisame.

Yesterday's monthly pageview count didn't include the pageviews that arrived during the 31st, so the actual new monthly record was 277,857.  I thought the 80,000 pageviews I got last month was impressive, and this is over three times that.  I don't expect this strange newfound popularity to last, because after all I'm not writing about anything important anymore, but it's fun to see while it lasts.

P.S.:  Okay, I've given 'Pagan Poetry' to Cher from Clueless.  She will be my 1839th wonderful character.

No comments: