I've finished all the routes including the 'grand story' route that unlocks after you complete all the routes. All that's left is the after stories which are basically sex romps with little story content. Of course I will get to the after stories eventually, but for now it would be more productive to play Tenpure!!'s actual story content, and Amairo Islenauts' actual story content after Tenpure!!, instead. Story over sex.
I do like in the 'grand story' route you get to hook up with Mizuki, so my decision to include 'Shizuki/Mizuki' in my wonderful hall of fame is all the more justified. Now Mizuki is as important a character as Shizuki. There were hints Mizuki also liked her onii-chan in the other routes but it was never clear to what extent until now. It turns out Mizuki and her onii-chan, Kazuki, are actually star-crossed lovers who shared a similar bond in a past life that they can now remember. It reminds me of Ricca in Da Capo 3.
Anyway, I enjoyed Happiness 2 from start to finish, which is why it earned two slots in my wonderful hall of fame. Tenpure!! has also earned two slots, with Shio and Sena already represented, so I expect similar or better from Tenpure!! now that I can concentrate on it.
On top of that, the college football season is underway, and the NFL regular season starts in two weeks. Fall is going to be busy.
In Heaven Burns Red, I secured swimsuit Satomi for free, which is nice, because she's quite pretty in a swimsuit, unlike her base form.
Bleach returned to sanity as it's revealed that Ywach can manipulate which worldline becomes the future, allowing him to completely negate the worldline where Orihime sacrifices herself to defeat him. She's been returned to the battlefield safe and sound.
No comments:
Post a Comment