Now that Bleach has aired, the entire summer lineup is airing. So now it's time to look forward to the great unknown, next season's lineup:
Continuing Series:
Juukishi
Uchi no Outouto Sumimasen
Meitantei Precure
Returning Series:
Ranma 1/2 Remake
Ao no Hako
Ken Tensei
Aoashi
Chitose-kun wa Ramune
Mahou Shimai LuluttoLilly
Shin Prince of Tennis
Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill
Good Debuting Series:
To Aru Anbu no Item
Magic Knight Rayearth Remake
Demons Crest
* * *
With a bunch of other series that might be worth watching. That already gets us to 14 shows, though, so autumn will be fine either way. Not as good as this summer season, which includes amazing shoutbacks to the far past like Bleach and Nanoha, but still excellent.
Meanwhile, I've set to work unlocking Irene's master skill. I collected the items I need, and the unlocking process will be finished tomorrow. My critical penetration squad is so much better than all my other squads, I'm planning on concentrating my powerups on it until it's maxed out. That means the next 120 protean shards I collect should all go to my critical penetration squad. >.<. Obviously that's going to take a while (years?). But it's sad watching my 'level 4 limit break across the board' squads lose to enemies my level 2 limit break critical penetration members have no problem with. The critical penetration skill is so overpowered there's no point playing with anyone else.
I used my last remaining eternal daphne on swimsuit Miya. She has a great exclusive passive skill that gives a wide variety of buffs to all fire element seraphs. If the entire squad is fire element it gives a rewarding buff for that too, so she fits in perfectly with idol Erika's fire squad, as she also only rewards fire element users with her ability. Swimsuit Miya is also beautiful so she's fun to play with.
The new 'battle season rewards' loot table includes eternal daphnes, so if I ever need more I can buy them with the tokens I get from beating score challenges moving forward.
I completed the Monaca event. The basic setting is a flimsy excuse to get everyone from Squad 31-A and Squad 30-G in swimsuits. (Sadly not Hisame, she wasn't around for this event.) It also allowed Monaca to meet the dead Satomi again, as well as her even older dead friend from Squad 28-F. But I don't mind because I love swimsuit clad beauties. Especially since they all did a humorous turn at serving customers at a beachside cafe. They also played tennis and volleyball in swimsuits, which was very rewarding to the eyes. In the case of beach volleyball that's actually authentic. For a Monaca event, it could have been worse. By spreading out the plot between 10 different characters, most of them not Monaca, it became a lot more fun than I expected.
No comments:
Post a Comment