Blog Archive

Saturday, May 18, 2024

Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear S2 out in bluray:

I've already watched this series twice, so it's going straight to my archive to basically be forgotten.  But the bluray could help others.  Strangely the filesize of the bluray version is much smaller than the original tv broadcast so it's better in all ways.

Andrew Anglin is back posting at the Daily Stormer again, which is nice.

Russia continues to advance at a rate of about one village a day, which is nice.

The cross-pollination of my 'Wonderful Fictional Characters' permapost and '100 Waifus' continues, as now I've deleted Izuna, Schala and Meiling from my permapost as well, using the same reasoning I used to delete them from '100 Waifus.'  Unlike in '100 Waifus,' though, I've added 'Elf Archer' to my permapost.  She's a great character, very good looking, strong and good at keeping a friendly conversation going with everyone she meets.  Goblin Slayer benefits greatly from her presence.  She's a great fit for my permapost, but not so much for '100 Waifus,' given that she has no name, so to the permapost she goes.

Kimetsu no Yaiba has finally revealed its plans for this season.  There will be 8 episodes, but really 9 episodes since the first ep was a double-length feature.  Apparently filler will be mixed in with the real events to draw things out a bit longer than they would otherwise be.  Not ideal but not a disaster, I'm sure the animation will be so good even the filler will be tolerable.  The worst part about this news is it confirms all we're getting this year is this lousy training arc.  I certainly hope they're already hard at work on the next season which will have actually delightful material so it can come out in a timely fashion next year.

No comments: