Blog Archive

Friday, May 24, 2024

Eiyuuden Chronicles beaten:

After the bug that ruined my game I was in no mood to play this game any longer, so I skipped all the remaining mini-games and completionist goals and just went to beat the last boss.  Which I did easily.  The last battles and dungeons and bosses and duels were all uninspiring and dull compared to what had already occurred before in the game.

It turns out the last fun aspect of the game was liberating that lich's castle.  Either way, I didn't let my purchase go to waste and showed I was capable of beating the game, so that's good.  I'm pretty sure the most recent episode of Girls Band Cry was worth more than this entire game, so I would not recommend it to others.  I do like the music of this game, but there's no accessible version I can add to my iTunes list, so even this is a disappointment.

Meanwhile, some kind soul started releasing new chapters of Joukamachi no Dandelion, a manga I had thought abandoned long ago.  The new arc is super interesting so I hope the scanlation continues.

Parchment & Wolf volume 8 is available for sale but not for pirating yet, so I guess I'll stick to my Precure rewatch plans for now.

'Akogare Go My Way' wasn't in my music hall of fame before, but 'Go My Way!!' was, an alternate title of the same song, already as a 4-star song.  So I deleted my new inclusion and am stuck with an uneven 5499 top songs.  *Sigh*.  I guess I'll patch this hole with the opening to Wonderful Precure.  It's catchy enough at least to reach 1-star.  5,500.  That's better.

No comments: