Blog Archive

Monday, June 20, 2022

Summer Pockets Reflection Blue available:

The special expanded version of Summer Pockets is now translated and ready for download at nyaa.si.

I read and loved Summer Pockets so I'm sure I'll enjoy Reflection Blue as well.  Unfortunately, re-reading it just for the extra content isn't nearly as appealing as reading the original Summer Pockets was.  Therefore this visual novel will still take a back seat to Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

Technically I beat the Silver Snow route, but at the cost of two casualties in the last fight with the big dragon.  To truly win at maddening-classic difficulty you have to win with no losses, even in the final battle, so I have to keep building up my characters and skills until they're ready to challenge Rhea once more.  This requires more playthroughs, so the game goes on.

But it seems like the long drought of non-content is over.  Bastard!! is coming out in a few days, the summer anime season starts right after that, and a visual novel translation has finally happened.  There's more stuff to do than time to do it with again.

No comments: