Blog Archive

Friday, June 24, 2022

Fire Emblem fully beaten at maddening-classic difficulty:

Whew, that certainly took a while.  I redid the Silver Snow route and this time I beat Rhea with no losses.  It was a long, long journey, full of trials and tribulations.  But my characters had the powerful skills of Weight -5 and Movement +1 thanks to my many reruns of the game, and Byleth was able to master all classes by the end.  I think that's as thorough a victory as possible.  I'll probably play it again later, just because it's that much fun, but I can at least prioritize Summer Pockets Reflection Blue now that I've proven my caliber as up to the challenge of this game's toughest setting.

I've been so intent on winning I haven't gotten much sleep or enough to eat.  The Fire Emblem diet will work wonders on your figure.  Usually I weigh around 170 lbs, but last I checked I was down to 166.

No comments: