Blog Archive

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Koikari (Renai Karichaimashita) Available at mangagamer:

At last, a visual novel release!  Majikoi A-4 was the only release this year until now, and it was pretty short.  Koikari promises to entertain for much longer, though probably not at the same high standard as a work by Takahiro.

I've been looking forward to this visual novel ever since its preview for the Japanese release.  Unfortunately, I'm too busy to play it right now.  Saturday and Sunday are reserved for football.  Plus I'm hoping I can pirate it later rather than pay for it immediately.  Plus I'd like to finish To Love ru Darkness' manga re-read before I stack on any other erotic challenges.

I started re-reading To Love ru Darkness early this year and it's as splendid as I remember it being but I keep getting distracted by other projects.  This means I'm still at chapter 57 out of 77.  The original idea was to first read the Darkness manga so I could catch any filler, abbreviation or censorship in the Darkness anime, like I did with the original To Love ru manga to anime comparison I made earlier this year.  But I haven't finished the manga, so I can't start the anime, and the year is already nearing its end.  To make matters worse Kentaro Yabuki has come out with a new manga, Ayakashi Triangle, which I obviously can't start reading until I finish Darkness.  But it's probably good too!

Life is long so I'll get to everything eventually.  I downloaded To Heart2 years before I actually played it this year, the same can be true of Koikari.  If possible I'd like to play Aiyoku no Eustia before Koikari too, but first it has to actually be released.

The Wheel of Time tv show hasn't started airing yet, but I went ahead and added it to my tv hall of fame, following in the footsteps of my phantom ranked anime.  It debuts a few weeks from now so close enough.  It's the only tv show with a budget per episode larger than Game of Thrones and it's adapting a better original source work than Game of Thrones.  What could possibly go wrong?

No comments: