Blog Archive

Sunday, September 13, 2020

'100 Waifus' receives 10th 5-star Rating:

 That makes ten people in this world who understand and appreciate me.  That's actually a pretty high number.  :).  This is the best book ever written, so I'd like more people to discover it and praise it more vociferously, but ten will do.

I plan on improving my fictional character hall of fame by switching out a slew of additional names in the book, but I can only do that once new good fictional characters arrive to replace them.  Presumably some will show up this fall.  Which now includes the newest season of Love Live!, always a promising vein.

There's no point re-reading the book until the name changes have been made, so I'll have to make do with Wheel of Time for now.  (By the way, don't buy the Winter's Heart mass market paperback edition, it's defective, missing pages 512-544, which I learned to my regret.)

Football season has finally arrived, which is a relief.  This has been an extremely dull month.

Amazon is selling additional manga volumes beyond where the anime ends of Choujin Koukousei-tachi, which I'll probably be purchasing soon enough, but I have Wheel of Time to work on for now.  That's at least something to look forward to.

I separated the top anime rankings from the extended anime rankings solely as a bookkeeping measure.  Blogger was having difficulty loading the extremely long post, which needs to be edited for accuracy every time a new episode of any ranked series comes out, so I had to break it into segments to help out the load time.  This is actually my first new post in weeks, and yet there still isn't much to write about.

The visual novels I was hoping would come out by now are still in limbo.  Maybe next year. . .There's still a long time before the start of the fall anime season.  And it will still take years to complete my 100 repeat music hall of fame listening project.  Everything is coated in molasses. 

No comments: