Blog Archive

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Sellsword gets positive review:

Unlike here where I never get any positive comments on my books, Scribble Hub's readers awarded me a 3rd 5-star rating and a positive review for Sellsword today.  Like drops of water in a desert, I'm finally given praise for what I know is great writing but no one else was willing to admit.  Why did I have to post at a different website?  There were hundreds of readers here and nothing.

Oh well.  The point is it's now official, I'm a great artist who has made people happy with nothing but my imagination.  There's a reason I include myself in the great books hall of fame, it's because I belong there.  Alongside the people who have brought us wonderful books, anime, music, movies, video games and visual novels, I'm right there with them.

P.S.  It was a slog, but I'm up to date with Lazy Dungeon Master.  It would be weird if I featured it in my hall of fame but couldn't even read it myself.

In accordance with my pledge to rewatch all great anime, I rewatched Chikai no Finale, Hibike! Euphonium's newest movie.  It was great as expected.  It, too, felt wasting time wasn't necessary and got straight to the point.

No comments: